ViewSource contains articles and technotes which address issues related to supporting Netscape 6.x, Netscape 7.x, Mozilla, and other browsers based upon the Netscape Gecko™ embeddable browser. ViewSource is organized chronologically.
- To view articles by topic, please visit DevEdge Tech Central.
- To see a list of common problems and links to their solutions, see our Solution Finder.
- To subscribe to the ViewSource RSS feed, use the orange "RSS" button or visit our DevEdge RSS Feeds page.
The DevEdge news ticker toolbar is an extension for the Netscape 7.1 browser. This toolbar displays headlines for articles from DevEdge, C|Net and NYT. The toolbar extension was created based on the DevEdge Toolbar technote. [go]
Netscape 7.1 promises to quickly become the dominant Netscape browser. Learn about the new features for web developers available in Netscape 7.1. [go]
This article describes how to use the Microsoft Windows Media Player ActiveX control in Netscape 7.1 on Windows. [go]
When a URL points at a specific piece of a document, it can be difficult to ascertain. Fnd out how you can use some simple CSS to draw attention to the target of a URL and improve the user's experience. [go]
- Fighting Junk Mail with Netscape 7.1 (30 Jun 2003)
- Internationalized Domain Names (IDN) Support in Netscape 7.1/Mozilla 1.4 (30 Jun 2003 | 03 Jul 2003)
- Revealing Accesskey Information (20 Jun 2003)
- Accessing Web Services In Netscape 7.1/Mozilla 1.4 Using WSDL Proxying (06 Jun 2003 | 30 Jun 2003)
- The Search for the Missing Link (30 May 2003)
- How to Turn Off Form Autocompletion (23 May 2003)
- Standards-Based Collapsible Table of Contents Widget (CTOCWidget) (20 May 2003)
- Inner-Browsing: Extending Web Browsing the Navigation Paradigm (16 May 2003)
- How to Implement a Netscape MultiBar Sidebar Tab (13 May 2003)